- Are you married or have a partner?
- Are you wanting to be romanced?
- Are you wanting to have sex with your partner?
Technology may have become the best contraceptive ever. Think about it. Couples are texting instead of talking and working on computers in bed instead of “working on each other.” What has happened to the “joy of sex?” Has it been thrown out the window like the trash or has technology become the new sex. Texting has become the new “Talking,” so why not Technology taking the place of sex. You have heard of “sexting.” It reminds me of the movie Demolition man staring Sandra Bullock and Sylvester Stallone in a scene where Stallone thinks he is going to have sex with Bullock only to find out that that “Sex” had been outlawed. What had taken its place was “virtual reality sex” using a helmet.
What’s happened to the ‘romance’, the ‘fun’ and the ‘sex?’
- 1st and foremost “Put down the devices.”
- Spend quality time together
- Set aside a time for Pillow Talk (Talk and listen)
Hit “He thought; She said” to read a scenario of a couple “wanting sex.” Find out what he thought she said and how they handled it.