• Do you feel bored in your present relationship?
• When looking at your partner are your thoughts,” why am I with them?”
• Does Instagram, snap chat and Facebook get you thinking there’s something better out there?
Men and women, women and women, men and men after being together for a while may start to get into what is called a “rut.” Unappreciated, not heard, alone and just plan “bored.” How can that be with all this knowledge of places to go people to see right at your fingertips? Maybe the two of you have been doing separate activities and when you get together maybe you both are texting other people or watching TV. Believe it or not “quality” time is more important than “quantity” time.
• First step is to recognize that this is “temporary”
• Snap chat, Instagram, Facebook, etc. isn’t reality
• Life is meant to have ups and downs to help us appreciate the “ups.”
• Let this motivate you to ‘rekindle” the flame
Hit “He thought; She said” to read a scenario of a couple who was able to re-ignite their flame. Find out what he thought she said and how they ignited their relationship.